40 years of Building Better
The ethos and values that helped to establish our business remain deeply engrained in everything we do. We encourage a collaborative work environment with thoughtful debate and open discussion between all staff members – from our newest recruits to top-level managers. This helps us to drive our business forward, to evolve and innovate, and to maintain our position as industry leaders.
Working across a range of industries gives our employees the opportunity to develop their skillset in multiple sectors. We provide career progression opportunities through cross-sector training and internal promotion.Explore Current Opportunities
The Ardmac Way
Ardmac is about people. We believe in building long-term relationships with both our clients and our employees.
We foster an environment that promotes the personal and professional growth of all our employees. Our carefully tailored employee package includes:
• A staff bonus scheme, so that you can share in our success.
• A group pension scheme with access to an expert in financial planning so that you and your family can look forward to the future.
• A comprehensive wellness program, Be At Your Best, which runs initiatives to support healthy lifestyles.
• Social events, including staff BBQs, sponsored staff charity events and a recently established Golf Society.
• Bike-to-work schemes and supports for employees who wish to cycle to and from work.
• An employee assistance program called Lifeworks, which gives you free access to professional consultants and counsellors for help with all of life’s issues, from managing money to giving up smoking.
We’re looking for project managers, site managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technicians, and project engineers across all our sectors, for our offices in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Switzerland.
We’re also looking for graduates from the following disciplines for our graduate scheme:
• Construction studies
• Quantity surveying
• Engineering (in building services)
The role of the M&E Estimator is to support the Estimating & Design Department in the preparation of Cleanroom Design & Build tenders to include architectural, mechanical and electrical for adjudication by management.
We currently have a position for an Administrator to join our team on a 1 year fixed term basis who will be required to support our Commercial team in day to day administration and accounts functions.
To safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under his / her control.
Ardmac are currently seeking an Architectural Technician who will be responsible for the production of Ardmac design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by the client professional team.
Ardmac are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor who will be accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on each project.
Building Services (M&E) Coordinator
Ardmac are currently seeking a Building Services (M&E) Coordinator who will be responsible for managing and supporting the Business Units’ Building Services technical co-ordination.
Manage and support the Cleanrooms Business Units’ Design Build technical activities, to ensure timely delivery of all Design Build technical output to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
BIM Implementation Manager
Manage and promote BIM Implementation and Integration across the Business. Manage the training of BIM software and processes and assist teams with the BIM project set up.