Over 40 years Building Better Careers
The ethos and values that helped to establish our business remains deeply engrained in everything we do and within our teams and approach. We encourage a collaborative work environment with thoughtful debate and open discussion between all employees – from our newest recruits to top-level managers. This helps us to drive our business forward as a team, to evolve and innovate, and to maintain our position as industry leaders and the workplace of choice for great people.
Explore Current Opportunities
Life at Ardmac
Ardmac is about people. We believe in building long-term relationships with both our employees and our clients. Click on the image to find out more.
We foster an environment that promotes the personal and professional growth of all our employees. Our carefully tailored employee package includes:
• A staff bonus scheme, so that you can share in our success.
• A group pension scheme with access to an expert in financial planning so that you and your family can look forward to the future.
• A comprehensive wellness program which runs initiatives to support healthy lifestyles including Ardmac team fitness classes.
• Social events, including staff BBQs, sponsored staff charity events, Ardmac golf society and access to the 3arena premium club.
• Bike-to-work schemes and supports for employees who wish to cycle to and from work.
• An employee assistance program called Lifeworks, which gives you free access to professional consultants and counsellors for help with all of life’s issues, from managing money to giving up smoking.
• Working across a range of industries gives our employees the opportunity to develop their skillset in multiple sectors. We provide career progression opportunities through cross-sector training and internal promotion. Read more about our Training and Career Development HERE
Be part of Ardmac – Join Our Team
We’re looking for project managers, site managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technicians, and project engineers across all our sectors, for our offices in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark and Switzerland.
We’re also looking for graduates from the following disciplines for our graduate scheme in the following areas:
• Construction studies
• Quantity surveying
• Engineering (in building services)
Quantity Surveyor (Ireland)
Ardmac currently have a number of exciting opportunities at all levels in Ireland. Whether you are a graduate at the beginning of your career, or an experienced Quantity Surveying professional, we want to hear from you.
Due to our continued growth Ardmac are now hiring a Senior Planner to join the team based in our Swords office. This role will involve providing a planning and programming service for pre-contract and post contract works. If you have experience in using Primavera P6 or MS Project we want to hear from you.
Quantity Surveyor (Europe)
We know today’s world is all about the Data – How would you like to play your part in building Data Centres that will support future technology?
Ardmac is seeking Quantity Surveyors to support our growing Data Centre business across Europe.
Architectural Technologist (Europe)
Ardmac are currently looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist who will be responsible for the production of Ardmac design solutions including drawings, schedules & other documentation required for approval by the client professional team.
Ardmac are currently looking to recruit a Quality & Environmental Advisor who will be responsible for the promotion, development and implementation of project quality and environmental procedures.
Ardmac are currently seeking an SHEQ Advisor who will be responsible for adoption of SHEQ best practice in the workplace and delivery of appropriate SHEQ Programmes.
Senior Estimator (Manchester)
Ardmac are currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join our Pre-Construction Team in our Manchester Office. The purpose of the role is to provide tender costs for construction projects for adjudication ensuring a competitive net bid.
Bid Coordinator (Manchester)
Ardmac are currently seeking a Bid Coordinator to support the Business Managers / Directors in co-ordinating and compiling PQQ and tender submissions as a key part of the Pre-Contract function.
Project Manager (Dublin)
Ardmac are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Fit-out Business in Dublin, who will be responsible to safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under his/her control.
Project Manager (Europe)
Ardmac are currently seeking a Project Manager for our Data Centre Business in Europe who will be responsible to safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under his / her control.